Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Kaiya and the boys

Kaiya is the first girl cousin on my side of the family and it was really cute to see the boys coo over her when they were here for her blessing. My sister Andrea kept telling my how Carson (top left) was so excited to play with baby Kaiya, we don't think he understood that she is not much fun to play with yet but he was really cute talking to her and trying to get her attention. You can tell that Benny(top right) is a big brother too because he just bundled her up and held her like a pro. It's pretty cute to see how much they love her already.

1 comment:

momchambers said...

I love the set up of your pics in a box, teach me OK and isn't it such a blessing to have so much love and support from your family with your new family. I love you guys!!