Friday, October 17, 2008

Growing baby

Kaiya had to go in for her two month check up (oh my goodness I cant believe my baby is two months old). Anyway she got her first immunizations and these are her battle wounds. She only cried for a few seconds and then she was fine but she was fussy for the rest of the night after that. She tipped the scales at 11 pounds even, so she is getting pretty chubby as you can tell by her cheeks and thighs. She finally outgrew her newborn diapers.

She is starting to get pretty good control of her head. She'll be rolling over before we know it.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Carson tried to pinch her cheeks, and said "oh, is that baby Kaiya, she's so cute" It was pretty funny!

uvvv,kv,c,cv,,v m,v , ,
Translation,
I love you Aunt Jen, Uncle Matt, and Kaiya
Love,Carson

momchambers said...

I can't believe how well she is doing already holding up her head, you guys are doing so great, way better parents than us already, ask Woody, he will tell you.