Friday, October 17, 2008

Kaiya's blessing

Matt blessed Kaiya at church last Sunday and both of our families braved the weather to come. It was a fun weekend and we were glad everyone was able to make it safely.






My mom and Kaiya





My mom and dad with Kaiya






Matt's Dad, Cheryl and Kaiya



The blessing dress that Kaiya wore was actually my blessing dress that my grandma made 25 years ago. This is my grandma who made the dress.



This is the first time in over a year that all of my siblings have been all together, we were still missing my two older sisters husbands who weren't able to make it.





Matt with his brothers and sister

4 comments:

Andrea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea said...

So apparently Derrick did that in all the pictures... It was a fun day, I'm glad we got to come. You got a better pic of mom and dad, can you e-mail it to me?

Jen Simmons said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh how awesome! Everything looks great, how fun to have all the family there, those are my favorite days.

Lisa said...

I really love the Jenn-Matt-Kaiya picture from the blessing. What a cute little family. Love you guys!