Sunday, January 25, 2009

New Years

On New Years Eve we went down to Temple Square with Matt's brothers' families. The last time we were down there when they had the Christmas lights up was the Christmas before Matt and I got married five years ago and half the lights weren't on because a tree branch had fallen. So this time we got to enjoy the full experience.We rode the train on our way down to see the lights from Roy to Salt Lake. It was a little cold but fun still the same. If you look close you can see me reading in one to the pictures. I got the Twilight book for Christmas and just couldn't put it down. Sorry Mike.

2 comments:

Jen Simmons said...

Oh man sooooo cute! Kaiya kills me!!!

momchambers said...

I love how it looks like you just have a weird blanket hump attached to the front of you, but I do love the close up of all three of you, I love the beard!!