Sunday, January 25, 2009

Christmas

Kaiya got a baby walker for Christmas. She was a little bit to small for it still but she loves it, her feet can barely reach the floor now that she's had a few weeks to grow into it. Matt got a Playstation 3 for Christmas (which he was very excited about!!!). I teased him that his X-terra would be his Christmas present for the rest of his life because he has wanted one since I have known him and he never thought we would actually get one. I got some snow boots and new glasses. The snow boots have come in very handy for going out and seeing patients who live in the boonies where I have to tromp through lots of snow.

2 comments:

Jake and Katie Schwabedissen said...

It looks like you had a great holiday! Hope you're having a great new year too!

momchambers said...

I love the shot of her feet not touching the ground, way cute. And are those velvet brown track pants, Grandpa are planning on joining the mafia?