Sunday, November 14, 2010

Navy Boot Camp Graduation

Matt graduated from Navy Boot Camp the 5th of November, here he is in his handsome uniform.
This is a picture of his devision at the graduation ceremony.
So Matt & I drove to Chicago when I went to see him for graduation & on our way we took an exit to stop at Walmart & when we got off the exit there was the Chicago, IL temple right in front of us so we went and took a picture.
We drove to the Sears Tower, now called the Willis Tower, we were going to go to the top but we were kind of pressed for time & it was an hour & 1/2 wait to get to the top so we decided to wait until I go back out with Kaiya to visit at Thanksgiving time.

Instead of going up to the top of the Sears Tower we stopped at Wrigley Field. Matt is a huge Cubs fan as most people know & he said that stopping there was much cooler than going to the Sears Tower. He was like a little kid in a candy shop & he could have just stood and looked at the field forever.

"I guess that's why my friends call me Whiskers, cause I'm curious, curious like a cat."

2 comments:

Scott and Kel said...

That's awesome...so are you guys moving then? Good luck with everything!!! I can't believe how big Kaiya is...she looks like she has the cutest little personality! Cute fam pics too!

Jake and Katie Schwabedissen said...

That is awesome!! Tell him Congratulations for me!! Hope you're holding up okay while he is at his trainings. I'll be thinking about you.