Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Five years and still going strong!

So I can hardly believe it but Matt and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary on the 20th of August. It has been a fun ride so far and I couldn't have chosen anyone better to take it with.
Here are just a few highlights of the past five years together.
This was a hike we went on in Ogden at Waterfall Canyon.
As you can tell this is when Kaiya was born.

Floating the river at Lava Hot Springs.
This picture was taken at Christmas time at Temple Square about a month after Matt and I started dating.
This was Our wedding announcement picture.
This was a couple of years ago at the fair when we got brave enough to hold a snake.
This picture was about a year after we were married at my sister Andrea's wedding reception, Matt was working for the BLM at the time.
This picture was taken about a year ago when Kaiya was just a few weeks old.
This is one of my favorite wedding pictures. I Love You Matt! You will always be my sweetheart.

8 comments:

Andrea said...

Awwww!! Wipe the tear! Congrats guys, I love you!!!

Andrea said...

Also, did I tell you how much I love it when you update?? :)

Andrew said...

Ha ha it doesn't look like Matt was really holding that snake! Congrats!!

Scott and Kel said...

Congrats!! Also, LOVE the new fam pic!!

momchambers said...

I know right Andrea, I got teary, I just love you guys!! Thanks for being so great for each other, you two are so blessed to have each other.

Jen Simmons said...

Wow Congrats! I can't believe it has been 5 years for you guys..you guys are a great couple it is cool to see all you have done in 5 years!

Jen Simmons said...

and I also got a little misty in the eyes reading this blog...thanks a lot jen!

E L Hadfield said...

i love your style of pictures. you are both so relaxed and casual. it must say a lot about your personalities. thanks for sharing!