Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Fun in Island Park

So a couple of weekends ago we went to Island Park with some friends. We stayed at my friend's families cabin and it was a lot of fun. My friends Hollee and Shannon both have babies who are about 2 months younger than Kaiya and it was fun to get them all together. Kaiya was also quite the social butterfly. She had to keep checking out what the other babies Alex and Preslie were doing. And somehow the other babies binky's and toys were much more entertaining than her own because she kept trying to steal theirs.
All our husbands had a lot of fun playing the Wii for about 13 hours or so straight while the girls played cards and had fun visiting.
We also had to go and enjoy the snow a little since there was so much of it. Matt and I both tried a little snowboarding down a little tiny hill. Matt also got pulled behind the snowmobile on his little short skis. I tried to talk him into doing a few tricks like he used to do in his younger days but he told me he was too old and he'd probably end up in the ER if he tried. It was lots of fun, and we're glad to have good friends to spend time with.

2 comments:

momchambers said...

I love the pic of her grabbing the soda, so cute!

Francom Fun said...

I am sooo jeleous and miss you guys! I wish I could have been there I was already in st. george when I found out:( hope all is well and maybe you all can come up for a day at bearlake this summer!